Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 12 - Month #2

Wow!
Can you believe how fast this first month of the new year has flown by?

I can't believe February is already starting.
And this month will go even quicker cuz we're missing a few days!

So let's get you guys started out on Month #2 for our Project12.
(did you get last month's finished?)

This month's sketch features room for 2 photos, cuz let's face it: sometimes that's all we have!


And if you'll notice, this sketch was designed for an 8.5x11 page layout.
That doesn't mean you can't use it for your 12x12 pages!
Just extend things a bit, like I did!


And once again, I flipped the sketch upside down - worked better for me that way.

I also love, love, LOVE to use Paper Glaze & Glossy Accents on things I want to feature - it makes them stand out so much more!


Anyway, challenge yourself to get this page done this month . . . it's NOT that hard!

And when you do, post it to our Facebook Page.
Then when you come in, remember to ask for your special Project12 Discount!

Let's see what wonderful creations you can come up with!

No comments: