Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Project 12 - Month #6

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend and got to spend it with the ones you love!

Did you take lots of pictures? If you did, then maybe this month's sketch challenge will come in really handy!

I wanted to feature another sketch that had room for lots of photos without being too busy.
So this is the one I chose....( picture it centered on a 12x12 background)
Pretty simple. Not too difficult. Or time consuming. Not alot of *junk* to distract from the photos.

Here's my version....


I chose to use just 1 main photo as my focal point.
Then I just graduated down the other companion pictures in size, using black & whites to cap off the edges.

I really do not like my titles at the bottoms of my layouts, so I just flipped the sketch upside down....pretty simple remedy.

So now.....get to work and show us what YOU come up with!

No comments: