Sunday, December 7, 2008

We got a couple New Cricut Cartridges in at The Shoppe for you guys to try out. We rent them out (just like Blockbuster) so you can try them before you buy them -or- maybe you need a certain image only one time. It doesn't make any sense to purchase a cartridge if you'll never use it again.

So, newly added to our Cricut Library are StoryBook(my new favorite!), Graphically Speaking, & Sports Mania.
Shelley has already hosted a class make-n-take using the StoryBook . . .She did a Prince & Princess page set.

This is an idea I saw on the Cricut newsletter . . .Here is my version using StoryBook for the Lettering & the Cock-a-too and Home Accents for the swirls. This was made for my mother-in-law for a Christmas gift this year . . .You know ~ those hard-to-buy-for people!

It might be hard to see, but I stamped & heat embossed the letters with clear powder to give them a shiny, stand-out detail:
And to finish it off, I added some red rhinestones . . . you can never have enough bling!

Haven't had a chance to play with Graphically Speaking yet, BUT it's got some of the coolest word & number phrases!

And, well, what can I tell you about Sports Mania?! The name says it all . . . and boy, it sure does have it all!
Soccer, Wrestling, Hockey,Volleyball,Running,Tennis,Basketball,Martial Arts, Baseball,Football,Softball,Swimming, Golf,Coaches, Awards . . .Did I miss anything?
We'll be hosting our 1st Cricut Crop of the new year on Saturday, January 3rd. We know that many of you will be getting ( or just got) a Cricut Machine for Christmas & won't know where to begin. So plan on joining us that day to get started. Click on The Shoppe's Calendar (above & to the left) to get the details. We've already begun to plan for January!

1 comment:

Taylor Stoddard said...

Ok I know this post is SUPER old... but I was browsing blogs and came across yours. I'm commenting because I was surprised to see my last name, Stoddard, in this post. :) (Very cute blog by the way!)