Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We got Tagged!


Yesterday, I got "tagged" by Amanda and played along on my own personal blog. Part of the game is to "tag" others. Well, I tagged Sandy. . . She in turn, tagged The Shoppe.
You can go to each of our links to see what we've posted!

So here is the deal . . . We need to post the 5th photo from the 5th folder from our files on our computer. Then we need to "tag" 5 others to play along . . . .

Well, (just like at home) my files & folders are not in any kind of order that make any kind of sense. At least not to normal people.

So, this is what you guys are ending up with . . .


Now, I wish I could tell you that we're making strawberry daquiries or margaritas, but alas, that is not the case . . . (Big *Sigh*)

I can't really explain to you what it is right now . . . you'll find that out shortly . . . so watch your email for this one!

So now it's time for us to "tag" 5 others . . . .
Since this is the store's blog & we have many, many readers, we can't single out just a few.
We're gonna open it up to EVERYONE!

If you wanna play, post the rules above from this run on your blog. Let's see what our favorite people come up with!

Just remember to email those you've chosen to let them know that they've been tagged!

No comments: